Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

points for matt and me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peaches
Premium User
Premium User

Number of posts : 127
SS Points : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-15

points for matt and me? Empty
PostSubject: points for matt and me?   points for matt and me? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:26 pm

i think matt and me deserve some points for having over 100 posts on the site
it shows that we visite a lot, and we say what we think about stuff to help ppl get better and better
so maby we could fit in a rule that u get 10% points of ur total posts like 100posts=10points 200=20....

and oh josh when the hell are you going to add points for ppl who where 2nd??
Back to top Go down
raizer
Admin

Number of posts : 49
SS Points : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: points for matt and me?   points for matt and me? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:38 am

It doesnt actually show you are more active than others just show's you post more.. if i dont need to post i wont. but i still come on and check EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mag7clan.co.uk
Josh
Admin
Josh

Number of posts : 72
SS Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: points for matt and me?   points for matt and me? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:39 am

yea same and peaches i have been busy for the last few days but i promise you will get all your desearved points Wink

And as for the idea.. well i agrea with raizor.. you could post and post and post spam or pointless topics and get points so i dont think it will happen but nice idea. Im was going to make it like when you post a topic you get a certain amount of points ect... but the point system wont let us do it Sad
Back to top Go down
https://streetskins.darkbb.com
MattRimmer
Admin

Number of posts : 130
SS Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: points for matt and me?   points for matt and me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 am

I was hoping something like that , like 1 point a post, 5 points a new thread, but stupid point mod won't let us! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: points for matt and me?   points for matt and me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

points for matt and me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ChitChat :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: